I am Li Wing Ho Andy and this is my personal blog.
I am a member of the Haxe Foundation. I am currently working as a senior researcher in TCL Corporate Research (Hong Kong) Co., Limited. I completed my PhD study in the School of Creative Media, City University of Hong Kong, where I also obtained my bachelor degree, Bachelor of Science in Creative Media.
I’m interested in programming language theories as well as mobile user interface, interactivity, installation art and generative graphics.
My PhD thesis, titled “Accessibility, Extensibility, and Accuracy in Mobile Device Interaction”, can be found on Academia.edu.
Contact email : email@example.com
Talks I Gave
- Hong Kong Code Conf 2016
- Talk - “Why I chose to master a language no one knows” (slides)
- Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2016
- Talk - “apt-get install <my_software>: Packaging for Linux” (slides)
- PyCon HK 2015
- Talk - “Haxe, a statically-typed language that compiles to Python (and more)” (slides)
- Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2015
- Talk - “Transcompiling - towards the freedom of programming language and platform choice” (slides)
- World-Wide Haxe Conference 2015
- Software Freedom Day HK 2011
- Unconference talk - “Introducing haXe” (slides)